The International Society for Health (ISUH) is delighted to invite interested individuals to participate in its forth coming 17th International Conference on Urban Health: 2021 hosted online by SALURBAL and project partners across Latin America.
Join ISUH international network of interdisciplinary urban health researchers, policymakers, business leaders, practitioners, and grassroots community advocates to exchange ideas, advance research, and drive action across sectors, transforming urban environments to promote health and environmental sustainability as we rethink urban health in the context of COVID-19.
Call for submissions
Present your research in an interactive conference experience direct from your desktop or mobile device: live-stream your presentation and take part in discussion through live Q&A and poster sessions.
Abstracts are invited by 9 April 2021 for contributions for workshops, panels, talks and posters on the following core themes:
1. Urban health inequities
2. Transforming built environments
3. Governance and public health systems
4. Urban health over the lifecourse
5. Climate and urban health
6. Urban health in Latin America and the Caribbean
Reasons to attend ICUH 2021:
- Identify challenges and strategies to informing implementation of the SDGs and The New Urban Agenda
- Connect with members of the only global non-governmental organization primarily concerned with building the field of urban health
- Join experts from across sectors and disciplines to discuss innovative strategies for addressing the social determinants of health
- Share challenges and opportunities for urban health, health equity, and sustainability that have been illuminated by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Advance the generation, exchange, and application of interdisciplinary and inter-sectoral urban health knowledge