Abstract Submission for Nigeria Family Planning Conference will end on 7th October 2018. The Conference is a biennial conference that focuses on bringing all family planning stakeholders to provide opportunity for fostering policy debate, exchange of ideas, share experiences on the progress made so far, identify emerging issues on family planing/reproductive health and chart the way forward towards improving the existing situation.
The Conference organizers invite abstracts on cutting-edge research and program results directed at facilitating and enabling individuals, families, and societies in Nigeria and in other low and middle-income countries to achieve their contraceptive and reproductive needs.
Researches demonstrating the benefits of family planning to individuals, families, and societies from poverty reduction, accelerated development, and public sector savings are also solicited.
he theme for the conference is: Investment.Innovation.Inclusiveness
- States and Local Government Areas (LGAs)taking the lead in mobilizing resources for family planning
- Family planning is a human right
- Meeting the needs of vulnerable populations: Internally displaced persons (IDPs) and others marginalized by gender, age, education, etc
- Using strategic alliances, networking, and technology to improve family planning
- Bridging the gap for lost opportunities in family planning
Abstracts related to the theme and sub-themes, using robust scientific/evaluation methods will be given priority in the review and acceptance process.
Individual abstracts may address
- Research findings
- Effective program practices.
Abstracts should not exceed 250 words (one page) in length and should follow the outline below.
For abstracts to be formally slated for presentation, authors must be registered for the conference.
OUTLINE FOR ABSTRACTS
- Objectives/Main research question/Hypothesis and program area
- Methodology (location, study design, data source, time frame, sample size, analysis approach)
- Results/key findings