- Are you a young person under 30 years of age living with or affected by HIV?
- Are you affiliated with a youth-led, youth-enabling or youth-serving community-based organization?
- Do you play a leadership role in your community?
- Are you passionate about using digital technology to network, share and learn?
If you answered yes to the above questions, you can apply to be one of ten young leaders driving a collective digital space to support young people.
Deadline for applications: 23:59 CET Sunday 7th March 2021.
As a young leader you will
- Co-create a digital space for young people alongside a dedicated, tech-savvy and innovative group of young leaders, supported by a team of IT and design experts
- Launch the space at IAS 2021 Virtual, the world’s most influential conference on HIV science
- Receive $2000 for your time and to cover the costs of internet data
- Learn vital skills in communications, project management, and design
- Mentor the next cohort of young leaders.
Interested in the 2021 Young leaders’ digital space, follow the link below for Information on how to apply