This award will recognize individuals or teams doing exceptional work in the field of adolescent health. Winners will have demonstrated the Adolescent Health Initiative core values of Collaboration, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Expertise, Innovation, Quality, and Responsiveness through their work.
Examples of exceptional work may include: quality improvement projects to impact adolescent health outcomes, an effective health center program, innovative research related to adolescent health, or a project connecting youth to community resources.
- Nominees can be an individual or a team
- Nominations can come from someone who is familiar with the work of the nominee
- Self-nominations are acceptable
- Adolescent-serving health professionals from a variety of backgrounds, such as social work, health education, public health, nursing, and medicine are encouraged to apply.
- The award recipient or at least one representative from the winning organization must be present at the virtual 2021 Conference on Adolescent Health to accept the award.
Nominations are due by February 22, 2021. Award recipients will receive one complimentary conference registration. All nominees will be recognized during the virtual 2021 Conference on Adolescent Health on May 13-14, 2021. Nominees will be notified in March.
For more Information follow the link below