Abstract submissions are now being accepted for AIDS 2022, the 24th International AIDS Conference.
The world’s largest conference on HIV and AIDS will be hosted in-person in Montreal, Canada, as well as virtually, from 29 July to 2 August 2022.
Submissions will be accepted until 27 January 2022.
IAS – the International AIDS Society – welcomes the submission of abstracts that present original contributions to the field in the following scientific tracks:
- Track A: Basic and translational science
- Track B: Clinical science
- Track C: Epidemiology and prevention science
- Track D: Social and behavioural science
- Track E: Implementation science, economics, systems and synergies with other health and development sectors
- Track F: Political science, laws, ethics, policies and human rights
Follow the link below to submit Abstarct