The deadline for submission of abstract for the 24th International AIDS Conference holding in Montreal, Canada has been extended to Friday, 4 February, at 23:59 CET.
International AIDS Conference is the world’s largest conference on HIV and AID. The conference will hold in Montreal, Canada, as well as virtually, from 29 July to 2 August 2022.
To submit an abstract follow the link below
Abstracts can be submitted in the following scientific tracks:
- Track A: Basic and translational science
- Track B: Clinical science
- Track C: Epidemiology and prevention science
- Track D: Social and behavioural science
- Track E: Implementation science, economics, systems and synergies with other health and development sectors
- Track F: Political science, laws, ethics, policies and human rights
Scholarship applications for the conference will close on Monday, 31 January 2022 (7 February for IAS Members).