Submissions for late-breaker abstracts for the 23rd International AIDS Conference (AIDS 2020: Virtual) is now open. The conference offers opportunity for researchers to showcase their studies at the largest virtual conference on HIV in the world.
The deadline for submission for late breaker abstracts is May 25th 2020. Organizers welcome late breaker abstracts from authors that will address the implications of COVID-19 for the global HIV response.
According to the organisers of the conference, late-breaker submissions must include data of unquestioned significance that meet a high threshold of scientific merit. They can be presented orally or as virtual posters.
All late-breaker abstracts selected for oral presentation will be published as a supplement of the Journal of the International AIDS Society.
Late-breakers will be considered in one or more of the following tracks:
- Track A: Basic and translational research
- Track B: Clinical research
- Track C: Epidemiology and prevention research
- Track D: Social and behavioural research
- Track E: Implementation research, economics, systems and synergies with other health and development sectors
- Track F: Political research, law, policy and human rights
For more information on the conference or how to submit abstract kindly visit – firstname.lastname@example.org