Nigerian musician, Innocent Idibia known as TuFace, has arrived at the internally displaced persons (IDP) camp in Makurdi, Benue.
Tuface, a native of Benue State, arrived at 10:40 a.m. to provide relief materials to the thousands of families who are victims of the flood.
TuFace arrived with his wife, Annie, and is expected to perform briefly under the Benue Flood Relief Initiative.
According to Premium Times, 3423 people are currently in the camp including men, 531; women, 642; children (over 5 years), 1387; under five kids, 582; pregnant women, 92; lactating mothers, 115 and 74 persons living with disabilities.
Also See This:
- Hundreds of IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Expressway Over the…
- Nigerian Musician, Duncan Mighty, Kidnapped In Imo
- Sound Sultan, Nigerian Musician, is Dead
- Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Camp, Kill Soldiers
- Suspected kidnappers Attack Prayer Camp, Kidnap Kaduna PFN…
- Truck crushes University lecturer, his wife and three…